Salary Reduction Agreement 403B

Your first step in strengthening your retirement provision is to contribute to your employer`s 403(b)/457(b) plans. OMNI makes it easy to start or edit your contributions to your 403(b)/457(b) account. After opening an account with an approved investment provider in your employer`s plan, simply select your employer`s state and enter your employer`s name below to guide you to the salary reduction agreement forms in which you can deduct the amount to be deducted as well as the authorized investment provider you wish to participate in, Your first step is to contact a participating 403(b)/457(b) investment provider to set up your investment account. A list of participating investment providers for your employer can be found on your organization`s plan details page. After working with your investment provider to set up your account and select investment vehicles, you must enter into an omni Salary Reduction (SRA) agreement to initiate your deductions. Yes. Most employers don`t set a limit on the number of changes you can make. Simply fill out an SRA form and return it to OMNI to initiate a withdrawal change. To change investment provider within your plan, simply fill out the Omni form for the Contract Exchange and open an account with the new investment provider. OMNI is a third-party administrator (TPA) of 403(b)/457(b) plans. We work with your employer to ensure compliance with IRS rules for operating 403(b)/457(b) plans. OMNI also helps your employer transfer 403(b)/457(b) contributions to participating investment providers. OMNI is not an investment company/investment provider – we do not offer a particular investment vehicle and cannot recommend it..

. .

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.